Have you booked your Flu & Covid vaccines?
If you haven’t already booked your Covid and Flu vaccines, please consider doing so.
You can have the NHS flu vaccine at:
– your GP surgery
– A pharmacy offering the service – if you’re aged 18 or over
– Some maternity services if you’re pregnant
To find out more and how to book your Flu vaccine click here
To find a walk-in Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination site, please click here
Walk-in vaccination sites are available for:
– 1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over, who turned 5 on or before 31 August 2022
– 1st and 2nd doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who is at high risk from COVID-19, or who has (or lives with someone who has) a weakened immune system
– Additional primary doses for anyone aged 5 years old and over who has (or lives with someone who has) a severely weakened immune system
– 1st booster for anyone aged 16 years old and over, plus at-risk children aged 12 to 15 years old
– A seasonal booster (autumn booster) for some people, including people aged 50 and over, and some who are at higher risk (see 1st booster and seasonal booster to find out who can get a seasonal booster)
You can also book a Covid vaccination appointment online by clicking here